2018 OHDCC CASE COMPETITION
Please stay tuned for more information regarding OHDCC's 2018 Case Competition.
2017 OHDCC CASE COMPETITION
The Organization and Human Development Consulting Club (OHDCC) at Teachers College, Columbia University is delighted to announce our first Annual Consulting Case Competition to be held on Saturday, May 13, 2017 at Teachers College Columbia University. This is a great opportunity for students to develop and present solutions to an real-world Human Capital challenge. Selected teams will submit a team proposal for the challenge for first round, and finalists will participate in the final presentation on May 13. The finalists will compete for $500 cash prize and recognition, and all participants will have the opportunity to network with professional consultants from various organizations.
Date: Saturday, May 13th, 2017
Location: Teachers College, Columbia University (525 W 120th Street, New York, New York 10027)
|Team application deadline||April 20th, 2017|
|Case distributed to teams||April 23rd, 2017|
|Team proposals submitted for review||April 30th, 2017|
|Finalist teams notified for final presentation||May 8th, 2017|
|Final Presentation||May 13th, 2017|
Note: All materials should be submitted by 5 pm EST on corresponding dates.
- Each team can have 1 to 5 members
- All majors are welcome but at least one team member must be pursuing a degree in I/O Psychology or related fields (e.g. Organizational Behavior, Human Resources, Leadership)
- All team members must be currently enrolled in a school
- At least two members being graduate students
- Business background or consulting experience are not required
How to apply:
- Click https://goo.gl/forms/NCkI66EMCXYGUkPH2 to apply
- In addition to completing the online application, each team should submit a team cover letter and each member’s resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application deadline April 20th, 2017 at 5 pm EST
Send questions to email@example.com for any questions.
OHDCC Vice President Kathy Lan at firstname.lastname@example.org
OHDCC Vice President Doria Huang at email@example.com